Founded in 2018, 64th & Social is a digital agency that brings together talented creatives with a shared passion for racing.
In other words, we’re a bunch of motorsport nerds who spend our days talking, writing, shooting and posting about things that go fast. It’s a great way to make a living!
We’re looking for a Community Management Lead with the ability to build, nurture and engage a loyal fanbase, putting them at the heart of a unique sporting journey. Core responsibilities will include:
- Community management across key social media platforms and client-owned digital platforms
- Responding quickly and directly to messages across all platforms with accurate, up-to-the-minute information and a shared passion for racing
- Building genuine relationships between clients and their fans through direct, open, honest engagement
- Ensuring fans play a central role in broader digital strategy through the creation, moderation and analysis of key learnings from forums, focus groups, etc.
- Leading community management strategy, ensuring an approach which adapts to the latest trends in an ever-changing environment and identifying opportunities for new engagement techniques
- Brainstorming and storyboarding fan engagement activation concepts for clients and their partners
- Crafting engaging copy for fan newsletters, competitions and e-marketing campaigns
You’ll be at the heart of one of the most exciting stories in modern-day motorsport – living and breathing the journey of a high-profile racing team and bringing fans into the heart of a unique sporting journey.
The successful candidate must be prepared to work offset hours and weekends to align with the racing calendar as required. Lieu days will be issued in return for each weekend day worked.
- In-depth understanding of key social media platforms [Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn]
- Solid understanding of widely recognised email marketing tools [Mailchimp preferred]
- Strong written skills, including long / short form editorial and e-marketing campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, with a work ethic to match
- Solid understanding of broader social media platforms [TikTok, Weibo, etc.]
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud tools [Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc.]
- Experience working with native and third-party social media management tools [Socialbakers preferred]
- Working knowledge of core Microsoft Office tools [Word, Excel, PowerPoint]
- Being a bit of a motorsport bobble hat will do you no harm!
What We Can Offer
- A permanent, full-time role with a competitive salary
- The latest MacBook Pro and iPhone as your weapons of choice
- Opportunities to work with some of the biggest names in motorsport
- A creative working environment with like-minded nerds
Interested? Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch!