We’re looking for a Content Creator with an eye for capturing unique sporting moments and the skills to turn them into eye-catching, thumb-stopping content.
About the Role
You’ll be at the heart of some of the most exciting stories in modern-day motorsport – living and breathing the journey of high-profile racing teams and athletes to bring their stories to life. Responsibilities will include:
- Leading creative direction of client video content
- Liaising with clients to plan and execute content shoots both on event and in-house
- Capturing pre-planned and on-the-fly content in a variety of settings and locations
- Editing and delivering photography and short / long form video content to a high standard within tight deadlines
- Optimisation of content for a variety of digital platforms, most notably Instagram, YouTube and TikTok
The role will include occasional travel to events across Formula 1, Formula E and other racing series.
The successful candidate must also be prepared to work offset hours and weekends remotely to align with the racing calendar as required. Lieu days will be issued in return for each weekend day worked.
- Exceptional videography skills, with the ability to candidly capture a moment as it happens at zero notice
- Strong video editing skills, with the ability to turn raw media into unique content pieces
- Expert knowledge of relevant Adobe Creative Cloud tools [Premiere Pro, etc.]
- A creative, reactive mindset, able to capture a story and relate to a global audience
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, with a work ethic to match
- Full UK driving license
- Basic graphic design skills using relevant Adobe Creative Cloud tools [Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.]
- Solid understanding of key social media platforms [Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok]
- Working knowledge of core Microsoft Office tools [Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint]
- Being a bit of a motorsport bobble hat will do you no harm!
What We Offer
- A permanent, full-time role with a competitive salary
- The latest MacBook Pro and iPhone as your weapons of choice
- Opportunities to work with some of the biggest names in motorsport
- A creative working environment with like-minded nerds
How to Apply
Interested? Complete the form below, including a short cover note in the ‘Message’ section.
Please note that this is a permanent, full-time role with the team. At this time, we are not considering freelance or part-time applicants.
No agencies please.