Founded in 2018, 64th & Social brings together young, talented creatives with a shared passion for racing.
We’re a digital and creative agency, specialising in motorsport. In other words, we spend our days talking, writing, shooting and posting about things that go fast – it’s a great way to make a living!
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer with an eye for detail and the creative flair to make our clients stand out from the crowd.
You’ll be tasked with creating engaging graphics, illustrations and visuals for use across a range of high-profile digital platforms and in key client presentations.
Recent graduates and those just starting out in their career are more than welcome!
- Strong Adobe CC knowledge, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Motorsport fanatic
- Animation skills [After Effects]
- Video editing skills [Premiere Pro]
What We Can Offer
- The latest MacBook Pro as your weapon of choice
- A permanent, full-time role with a competitive salary
- An excellent working environment with like-minded creative nerds
- Opportunities to work with some of the biggest names in motorsport
How to Apply
Drop us a line with the latest copy of your CV and a covering letter via email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: This is a permanent, full-time, office-based role in Oxfordshire, UK. All applicants must be ready, willing and eligible to work on-site at our offices.
Note to Agencies
Being an agency ourselves, we very much appreciate the irony in this statement – but we’re not looking to reach out to agencies for our recruitment needs at this time.