We’re looking for a Graphic Designer with an eye for detail and the creative flair to make our clients stand out from the crowd.
About the Role
You’ll be at the heart of some of the most exciting stories in modern-day motorsport – living and breathing the journey of high-profile racing teams and athletes to bring their stories to life. Responsibilities will include:
- Creating eye-catching graphic assets for use across a range of high-profile digital platforms
- Crafting engaging email templates to drive open rates and increase brand affinity
- Designing class-leading presentation decks to make client pitches stand out from the crowd
- Collaborating with client designers on broader projects across both virtual and physical assets, including hospitality programmes, merchandising, etc.
- Guardianship of client brand identity, including production of guideline documents, templates, etc.
- Exceptional design skills, with the ability to create original material and post-produce third party content
- A natural ability to interpret brand guidelines, creating assets that deliver on both a corporate and creative level
- Expert knowledge of relevant Adobe Creative Cloud tools [Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.]
- A creative, reactive mindset, able to capture a story and relate to a global audience
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, with a work ethic to match
- Full UK driving license
- Basic video editing skills using relevant Adobe Creative Cloud tools [Premiere Pro, etc.]
- Solid understanding of key social media platforms [Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok]
- Working knowledge of core Microsoft Office tools [Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint]
- Being a bit of a motorsport bobble hat will do you no harm!
What We Offer
- A permanent, full-time role with a competitive salary
- The latest MacBook Pro and iPhone as your weapons of choice
- Opportunities to work with some of the biggest names in motorsport
- A creative working environment with like-minded nerds
How to Apply
Interested? Complete the form below, including a short cover note in the ‘Message’ section.
Please note that this is a permanent, full-time role with the team. At this time, we are not considering freelance or part-time applicants.
No agencies please.