Founded in 2018, 64th & Social is a digital agency that brings together talented creatives with a shared passion for racing.
In other words, we’re a bunch of motorsport nerds who spend our days talking, writing, shooting and posting about things that go fast. It’s a great way to make a living!
We’re looking for a Social Media Lead with an eye for a story, an ear for tone of voice and the thumbs to translate both of these into standout social media coverage in real-time. Core responsibilities will include:
- Curation and publication of a broad range of content across key social media platforms
- Crafting engaging, reactive social media copy for both pre-planned content and live event coverage
- Leading client social media strategy, ensuring content adapts to the latest trends in an ever-changing environment and identifying opportunities for new engagement techniques
- Brainstorming and storyboarding social media activation concepts for clients and their partners
- Compilation and distribution of social media content briefs and calendars
- Compilation, analysis and distribution of regular social media analytics reports to derive key learnings, including competitor benchmarking and bespoke analysis of specific activations as required
You’ll be at the heart of one of the most exciting stories in modern-day motorsport – living and breathing the journey of a high-profile racing team and bringing a unique story to life via social media.
The role will include extensive travel, including Formula 1 Grands Prix, test sessions and client partner events.
The successful candidate must be prepared to work offset hours and weekends to align with the racing calendar as required. Lieu days will be issued in return for each weekend day worked.
- In-depth understanding of key social media platforms [Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn]
- Experience working with native and third-party social media management tools [Socialbakers preferred]
- A creative, reactive mindset, able to capture and relate a story to a global audience as it happens
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, with a work ethic to match
- Solid understanding of broader social media platforms [GIPHY, TikTok, Weibo, etc.]
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud tools [Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc.]
- Solid understanding of paid social media strategy across key social media platforms
- Working knowledge of core Microsoft Office tools [Word, Excel, PowerPoint]
- Being a bit of a motorsport bobble hat will do you no harm!
What We Can Offer
- A permanent, full-time role with a competitive salary
- The latest MacBook Pro and iPhone as your weapons of choice
- Opportunities to work with some of the biggest names in motorsport
- A creative working environment with like-minded nerds
Interested? Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch!