Founded in 2018, 64th & Social is a digital agency that brings together talented creatives with a shared passion for racing.
In other words, we’re a bunch of motorsport nerds who spend our days talking, writing, shooting and posting about things that go fast.
It’s a great way to make a living!
We’re looking for a top-notch videographer with an eye for capturing unique sporting moments and the skills to turn those stories into eye-catching, thumb-stopping digital content.
You’ll be at the heart of one of the most exciting stories in modern-day motorsport – living and breathing the journey of a high-profile racing team and bringing a unique story to life through video content.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Leading the creative direction of all video content across a range of digital platforms
- Liaising with clients to plan and execute video shoots both on event and in-house
- Capturing pre-planned and on-the-fly video content in a variety of settings and locations around the world
- Editing short and long form video content to a high standard within tight deadlines
- Optimisation of video content for a variety of platforms, most notably Instagram and YouTube
- Collaborating with relevant third parties [rights holders, partners, etc.] on broader video projects
The role will include extensive travel, including Formula 1 Grands Prix, test sessions and client partner events.
The successful candidate must be prepared to work offset hours and weekends to align with the racing calendar as required. Lieu days will be issued in return for each weekend day worked.
- First-class videography skills, with the ability to capture a moment as it happens at zero notice
- Expert knowledge of relevant Adobe Creative Cloud tools [Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, etc.]
- Strong understanding of key social media platforms [Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube]
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, with a work ethic to match
- Solid understanding of broader social media platforms [LinkedIn, TikTok, Weibo]
- Working knowledge of core Microsoft Office tools [Word, Excel, PowerPoint]
- Being a bit of a motorsport bobble hat will do you no harm!
What We Can Offer
- A permanent, full-time role with a competitive salary
- The latest MacBook Pro and iPhone as your weapons of choice
- Opportunities to work with some of the biggest names in motorsport
- A creative working environment with like-minded nerds
Interested? Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch!