Please note that our offices are closed for the Christmas Holidays from Saturday 17th December to Monday 2nd January inclusive so there may be a delay getting back to your application. The interviews for this role will be scheduled for January 2023.
Permanent, Full Time
Founded in 2018, 64th & Social is a digital and content agency that brings together talented creatives with a shared passion for all things automotive and, above all else, racing.
In other words, we’re a bunch of geeks who spend our days talking, writing, shooting and posting about anything that drives, rides, flies or floats. It’s a great way to make a living!
About the Role
We’re looking for a Social Media Executive (Arabic Speaking) to join our growing family, working alongside a talented group of fellow creatives to deliver industry-leading content and digital engagement.
You’ll be at the heart of some of the most exciting stories in modern-day motorsport – living and breathing the journey of high-profile brands, racing teams and athletes to bring their stories to life.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Curation and publication of a broad range of content across key client social media platforms
- Crafting engaging, reactive social media copy for both pre-planned client content and live event coverage
- Community management across key client social media platforms and client-owned digital platforms
- Writing services, including drafting client website content, press releases and newsletters
- Media site management, including content publication and management of new developments
- Proof reading, editing and audio transcription services
The successful candidate must be prepared to work offset hours and weekends remotely to align with the racing calendar as required. Lieu days will be issued in return for each weekend day worked.
The role may also include occasional travel to racing events.
- Fluent in English and Arabic, spoken and written
- Solid understanding of key social media platforms, including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and GIPHY
- First-class writing skills, covering long form and short form editorial
- A creative, reactive mindset, able to capture and relate a story to a global audience as it happens
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, with a work ethic to match
What We Offer
- A permanent, full-time role with a competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Opportunities to work with some of the biggest names in motorsport
- A creative working environment with like-minded nerds
Note to Freelancers
Please note that this is a permanent, full-time role with the team. If you are interested in working with us on a freelance basis, please submit your details via the ‘Speculative Applications’ form on our careers page and we will be in touch should the need for such services arrive.
Note to Recruitment Consultants
While we appreciate the value that professional Recruitment Consultants bring, we are not currently considering outsourcing such services for this role.
How to Apply
Interested? Complete the form below, including a cover letter in the ‘Message’ section.